Welcome to This episode of The Riadi Club Podcast.
In this episode, we compare life as an entrepreneur to the movie Dead Man Walking. It’s far too common for us to be a “dead man working” – hating your job, or just working for a paycheck. This is even common with entrepreneurs who have successful businesses. Working within your Unique Ability can take you out of the dead man working zone into a more successful place. We also talk about how you don’t need to be a full-time entrepreneur to put your Unique Ability to work.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Everyone has a Unique Ability that’s created by an intersection of your superior skill, your passion, your energy, and your ongoing desire for improvement.
- How to uncover your Unique Ability and turn it into something that is also profitable.
- What your Unique Ability looks like and how you know when you’re using it
- The different ways you can put your Unique Ability to work as an Angel, an Advisor, a Founder, an Aficionado, or the 110% Entrepreneur.
- Learn more about the Unique Ability and Money Quadrant on our website
- Previous podcasts about the Unique Ability and the money quadrant include
- About the Dead Man Walking movie
- The 10% Entrepreneur: Live Your Startup Dream Without Quitting Your Day Job by Patrick J. McGinnis
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for “The Riadi Club Podcast!”
Thanks for listening!