Episode: “Why Retirement Is Bad For Entrepreneurs”
Welcome to this episode of The Riadi Club Podcast
In this episode, we discuss the fact that you are never going to think about retirement the same way. We’re going to ruin it for you, but in a good way. Just by changing your thinking about retirement, it has the potential to dramatically change your life. You will experience freedom, joy and relief.
So if you want to dramatically improve your life, live a long healthy and vibrant life and experience freedom, joy and relief by thinking about retirement differently, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why retirement is bad for the entrepreneur
- How to not feel stressed about retirement
- How to experience more freedom, joy and relief in your life
- Discover the story of the Mexican Fisherman and the Harvard MBA
- Learn about the history of retirement and where it comes from
- How the people of Okinawa have the longest life expectancy in the world
- We’ll share examples of entrepreneurs that never retired
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Send us on our website at www.riadi.me/contact
If you enjoyed this episode on the fact that you are never going to think about retirement the same way. That we ruined it for you, but in a good way. If you experienced freedom, joy or relief by thinking about retirement differently, please share this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Riadi Club Podcasts!”
Thanks for listening!